Saturday 18 June 2011

End of Uni and the student show + My Degree

Delayed post as I was trying to get a photo of my booth from the student show. I will hopefully have a photo of it in my next blog post instead.

Last Saturday the student show came to an end as well as my time at University. I enjoyed the student degree show and had alot of interest from others which was great.

So what now?

Apart from looking for a job I will also be pushing my film, Caged, in to festivals. So far I have sent my film to three events and hoping to be selected:

The cut 2011
Smalls Film Festival
Encounters

I'm hoping that the FLIP animation festival is continued this year too so that I have a chance of having my film sent by the Univserity.

I also got my degree and it was as I had predicted:

"You have been awarded a Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Animation First Class on 7 June 2011."
Really happy I got what I had hoped for and I will make sure to keep improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment