Thursday 4 August 2011

Sector5 Studios

Its been a busy month but I can atlast reveal what I've been up to which is starting a new animation company known as Sector5 Studios. It's a very exciting time for me as I'm also working with 3 animators that i've become great friends with during my studies at Wolverhampton University.

As well as being an animator, i am also the head of social media meaning it's my job to keep our online presence up to date. This is perfect for me as I enjoy online networking too.

each of the animators at Sector5 Studios are bring their own specialities forward so that we are able to work on a variety of animation forms: stop motion, 2D and my speciality: 3D.

Visit our website at:
www.sector5studios.co.uk

as well as showing your support and following us at:

Blog

Twitter

Facebook

Vimeo

No comments:

Post a Comment